Sunday, February 9, 2020

Best Blood Cleanser and Energy Boost

Dill 


Not just for your salad.  I like it in a dip for my chips, but it is a lot more than that. The stong odor which is not bad for us does repel bugs and a good safe alternative to pesticides.


Check out all the benefits. Because it can cleanse the blood it will give you an energy boost, helps with digestion. and fights antimicrobial effects. Dill can help lower cholesterol, treat epilepsy and boost your immune system

Only a 100-gram serving of dill gives you a boost of vitamin A. Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps you to maintain healthy vision, skin, immune function, growth, and reproductive health. You will also get a dose of vitamin C, an important antioxidant that helps your body to resist infection.

Has been used for hundreds of years in traditional Asian herbs for digestion, immunity, colon, cough, bronchitis, urinary inflammation, hemorrhoids, Dysmenorrhea, genital ulcers, and insomnia. 

The cleansing effect helps with fungal infections, diarrhea, earaches, and bone health.  Remember I said it repels bugs, will that is also true of lice. Treats head lice.


1 comment:

  1. I have a wonderful testimony to share to the whole world on how Papa Egbe used his herbal product on me, I have been affected with HPV for 6 years and I might papa Egbe through a testimony shared by someone online and told my self let me give him a try and visiting many hospitals and herb home for cure and so lucky for me he did a wonderful job on me and the virus I have had for 6 years was completely cured, thank to Papa Egbe for making me healthy again. What are you infected with=
    Hepatitis ABC.
    Hiv and aids.
    Hsv 1&2.
    Hpv.
    Cancer of any kinds.
    Diabetes.
    Genital wart.
    Kidney Disease.
    Heart disease.
    Relationships and marriage problems.
    Contact him now for a cure via email papaegbespiritualtemple@gmail.com or via WhatsApp +2348134959928, with your infection listed and not listed, for Natural Remedies.

    ReplyDelete