Sunday, February 9, 2020

Human Love Catnip for Relaxation

Catnip


I use this in tea. I dry the leaves and use them all winter. It treats digestion, cramps, diarrhea, colds, respiratory ailments.  I use it to relax, helps me sleep, insomnia helps with anxiety, stress, relaxes the nervous system. 


This can improve relaxation, which may boost mood and reduce anxiety, restlessness, and nervousness.  The Indians in N. America used Catnip and other mint plants in their medicines and recipes when they found it. It was also thought to relieve female menstrual problems. The tribes used catnip to treat colds coughs, sore throats, fevers, pneumonia, and colic. 

It also is used to keep mosquitos away, helps with bug bites, and drives cats wild.

Growing:
They spread quickly so if you already have Catnip it is easy to take a piece with roots and plant it some where else in the garden.  You can also grow by seed, easily.  Till the ground, sprinkle thinly and keep damp. They sprout quickly.  When after they flower the dried flower head will be full of more seeds.



1 comment:

  1. I have a wonderful testimony to share to the whole world on how Papa Egbe used his herbal product on me, I have been affected with HPV for 6 years and I might papa Egbe through a testimony shared by someone online and told my self let me give him a try and visiting many hospitals and herb home for cure and so lucky for me he did a wonderful job on me and the virus I have had for 6 years was completely cured, thank to Papa Egbe for making me healthy again. What are you infected with=
    Hepatitis ABC.
    Hiv and aids.
    Hsv 1&2.
    Hpv.
    Cancer of any kinds.
    Diabetes.
    Genital wart.
    Kidney Disease.
    Heart disease.
    Relationships and marriage problems.
    Contact him now for a cure via email papaegbespiritualtemple@gmail.com or via WhatsApp +2348134959928, with your infection listed and not listed, for Natural Remedies.

    ReplyDelete