Sunday, February 9, 2020

Used During the War for Infections and Diabetes


Bilberry



Its berries and leaves have been used for medicinal purposes since the Middle Ages for a variety of conditions, including diarrhea, scurvy, infections, burns, and diabetes. During World War II, British pilots ate bilberry jam, thinking it would improve their night vision.

Today, bilberry is used as a dietary supplement for cardiovascular conditions, diarrhea, urinary tract infections, eye problems, diabetes, and other conditions.


Bilberry is used by mouth to treat poor circulation that can cause the legs to swell. Some people take bilberry for diabeteshigh blood pressuregouturinary tract infections (UTIs), and many other conditions. But there is no good scientific research to support these other uses.

Bilberry is also sometimes used by mouth to treat eye conditions such as disorders of the retina, cataractsnearsightedness, and glaucoma. There is some evidence that bilberry may help retinal disorders, but there is no good scientific evidence that bilberry is effective for treating other eye conditions.

3 comments:

  1. I don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, I have been suffering from herpes since last two years with my wife but today I am happy that I have been cured from it with the herbal medicine made by papa Egbe the great healer, I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Papa Egbe cure Him from Herpes Virus. I quickly contacted him to get the cure and today i am now free from the virus, I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there,please sir keep your good work cause there are many out there who is in need of your healing medicine for herpes 1&2 or for other deadly diseases, Contact him now on his email: papaegbespiritualtemple@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348134959928

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a wonderful testimony to share to the whole world on how Papa Egbe used his herbal product on me, I have been affected with HPV for 6 years and I might papa Egbe through a testimony shared by someone online and told my self let me give him a try and visiting many hospitals and herb home for cure and so lucky for me he did a wonderful job on me and the virus I have had for 6 years was completely cured, thank to Papa Egbe for making me healthy again. What are you infected with=
    Hepatitis ABC.
    Hiv and aids.
    Hsv 1&2.
    Hpv.
    Cancer of any kinds.
    Diabetes.
    Genital wart.
    Kidney Disease.
    Heart disease.
    Relationships and marriage problems.
    Contact him now for a cure via email papaegbespiritualtemple@gmail.com or via WhatsApp +2348134959928, with your infection listed and not listed, for Natural Remedies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have cold sores outbreaks when on my periods and they were very terrible, when I went for test the doctor said I had herpes virus. I just want to share this great testimony of how Dr favour cured me from herpes virus with his natural medicine. It became a burden to me having outbreaks all the time and it was so terrible to look upon while on mirror than going out with it so would rather lock up myself indoors all times of outbreak. I stumbled upon a testimony of someone this Herbal doctor has cured on the internet and took the doctor's email: drfavour37@gmail.com or WhatsApp him (+2348028081669) to contact him. I'm completely free from this virus and horrible outbreaks All thanks to Dr favour!!

    ReplyDelete