Sunday, January 26, 2020

People who Love Herbs and Want to Work from Home.

People who Love Herbs and Want to Work from Home.

This BLOG is dedicated to both.

1. Remember a Business needs to be connected to your passion if you want to be successful.
2. Solve a problem. Does your business solve a problem? Help with Pain, Help with Inflammation etc
3. Use the products or service and prove they are valuable.
4. Then help others solve their problem

It is as simple as that.  If you think a Home Business is a Huge money make within a month or year you are deceiving yourself. This takes time.  You have to connect with other people that have a real need for your products or service.

Don't let all the ads about making $1,000 a month when you start, fool you.  It will make someone rich but not you.  However if you have a realist goal it can be done. You can go as fast or as slow as you want.

So  Prove the Products work
Then tell people about them.
  --- You will have a business. 




1 comment:

  1. I have a wonderful testimony to share to the whole world on how Papa Egbe used his herbal product on me, I have been affected with HPV for 6 years and I might papa Egbe through a testimony shared by someone online and told my self let me give him a try and visiting many hospitals and herb home for cure and so lucky for me he did a wonderful job on me and the virus I have had for 6 years was completely cured, thank to Papa Egbe for making me healthy again. What are you infected with=
    Hepatitis ABC.
    Hiv and aids.
    Hsv 1&2.
    Hpv.
    Cancer of any kinds.
    Diabetes.
    Genital wart.
    Kidney Disease.
    Heart disease.
    Relationships and marriage problems.
    Contact him now for a cure via email papaegbespiritualtemple@gmail.com or via WhatsApp +2348134959928, with your infection listed and not listed, for Natural Remedies.

    ReplyDelete